Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Testimony of Andrew Wilson

Growing up I have always know the church to be true. My beliefs were first founded on those of my parents and grandparents. When i was around ten years old I asked my dad why we were not Jewish, he explained how the Priesthood was lost and the importance of the restoration, it was then that I fully understood how important the Gospel was and the work Joseph Smith did. I hope that I can help create that moment in my own children's lives where they can come to the knowledge of truthfulness of the Gospel on their own. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints is the true church of our Lord and Savior. It was founded through the work of Joseph Smith and continues today through his living Prophets. I am so grateful to have family that shares these beliefs and encourages us to always be better. Love Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment