Sunday, December 6, 2015

My Testimony By Alyssa Wilson

I don't know if I have a specific moment that sparked my testimony of the gospel, I have just always known in my heart the truthfulness that it holds. So I will just share my testimony with you. I know this church is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a true prophet called of God, He did see and talk with God and Jesus Christ, He did translate the scriptures and brought about the restoration of the true knowledge of the Gospel. I know we have inspired prophets today that are here to guide us on our way back to live with our Father. The world is a rough place, with a lot of bad in it, but there is still good in it, the Gospel is the light of the world and it is our calling to spread that joy to all that will listen. Don't give up in times of darkness, read scriptures and say prayers daily and with the help of Jesus Christ as our guide, we can come out of them stronger than we were before. Let your light shine so that all the world can see it and know that we are different and want to know why. Be happy and share his Gospel.
Love Alyssa 

No comments:

Post a Comment